Regency Contura Ri50 Wood Fireplace
Thoughtfully designed in Sweden to help you enjoy life, the Contura Ri50 wood burning fireplace embodies over 50 years of design excellence.
Modern Wood Burning Fireplace
Thoughtfully designed in Sweden to help you enjoy life, the Contura Ri50 wood burning fireplace embodies over 50 years of design excellence. Finally, modern Scandinavian style is now available across North America!
Clean, elegant lines and three generously sized glass viewing windows make the Contura Ri50 a modern statement piece. Able to accommodate top or rear venting, the freestanding design makes it easy to add dynamic wood fire ambience to any room. The Contura Ri50 makes starting and maintaining a wood burning fire simple. Use the optional, easy to position steel side box as a contemporary seat and stylish storage solution.
Ri50 Wood Burning Fireplaces Key Features:
- Available in Black or White
- Easy to use – load it and leave it!
- Over 500 sq.in. of fire viewing area from three sides
- 3-sided guillotine style door maximizes design impact
- Side doors swing open for easy cleaning & full firebox access
- Designed to integrate seamlessly into any room
- Thermotte® firebox lining has excellent insulating properties to
store & radiate heat
- Integrated removable ash pan makes clean up quick & easy
- Keep your hands clean by using the included wood gloves during loading
- Top or rear vent for flexible installation
|View Area||Over 500 sq. in.|
|Vent Type||Double Wall Pipe|
|Vent Size (Air Intake)||N/A|
|Vent Size (Exhaust)||6″|
|Width (front)||30 5/16 in.|
|Depth||19 11/16 in.|
Please speak with your agent about shipping rates and be sure to ask if your purchase is applicable for free shipping.
Fits true to size. Do you need size or installation advice? Our contact details are below. Your agent will also send you an installation manual after purchasing.
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund. More info.
Every unit comes with a manufacturer warranty that can be found in the product manual. Be sure to speak with your agent about the warranty provided by the manufacturer for each unit you’re interested in.
Call us at +1 800-925-7868
Or email us at email@example.com