Large Hybrid Catalytic Wood Stove
Enjoy a full, roaring fire with strong heat or use the single lever air control, conveniently located on the front of the stove, to adjust the flame to enjoy lower heat and gorgeous glowing embers. The choice is yours!
The Regency Pro-Series F3500 large hybrid wood burning freestanding stove is one of the original Regency stoves that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. When the included thermometer enters the “Active” range, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly.
Opening the door a full 170 degrees, lets you load up to 60 lbs. of 20″ logs (front to back & side to side) at one time and the discreet ashlip will help to keep the floor in front of your new stove clean. You will be able to fit this unit anywhere in your home, using the rear heat deflector (included) to give you the closest clearances in the industry.
F3500 Wood Stove Key Features:
- Load wood front to back or side to side
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Heavy duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Front mounted air adjustment & side mounted catalytic bypass
- Easy-to-read catalytic thermometer helps your stove reach maximum burn times & efficiency
- High performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Welded ash lip will never bend or break
- Rear heat deflector allowing for closer clearances
- Mobile home and alcove approved
- 170° opening door for easy loading
- Heavy duty 3/16 in. steel firebox
- Triple-burn technology creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10-year, 100% coverage on original catalyst
|Burn Time||up to 24 hrs|
|Firebox Capacity||3.0 cu. ft.|
|View Area||181 sq. in.|
|Vent Type||Double Wall Pipe|
|Vent Size (Air Intake)||N/A|
|Vent Size (Exhaust)||6″|
|Width (front)||26 in.|
Please speak with your agent about shipping rates and be sure to ask if your purchase is applicable for free shipping.
Fits true to size. Do you need size or installation advice? Our contact details are below. Your agent will also send you an installation manual after purchasing.
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund. More info.
Every unit comes with a manufacturer warranty that can be found in the product manual. Be sure to speak with your agent about the warranty provided by the manufacturer for each unit you’re interested in.
Call us at +1 800-925-7868
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.