Non-Catalytic Wood Insert
This Regency Classic Medium Wood Insert is ready to install and fits easily into your existing fireplace. Load wood in this stove front to back or side to side for the optimum convenience. Increase the value of your home and decrease your monthly heating bill.
I2450 Wood Fireplace Insert Key Features:
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Wood-finished handle
- Heavy duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Side mounted air adjustment
- Air operating safety tool
- High performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Black convection grilles
- Welded ash lip will never bend or break
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Burn Time||up to 10 hrs|
|Firebox Capacity||2.3 cu. ft.|
|View Area||161 sq. in.|
|Vent Type||Stainless Flex Liner|
|Vent Size (Air Intake)||N/A|
|Vent Size (Exhaust)||6″|
|Minimum Fireplace Opening|
|Width (front)||25 in.|
|Height||21 1/2 in.|
Please speak with your agent about shipping rates and be sure to ask if your purchase is applicable for free shipping.
Fits true to size. Do you need size or installation advice? Our contact details are below. Your agent will also send you an installation manual after purchasing.
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund. More info.
Every unit comes with a manufacturer warranty that can be found in the product manual. Be sure to speak with your agent about the warranty provided by the manufacturer for each unit you’re interested in.
Call us at +1 800-925-7868
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org