Small Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Insert
This Regency Classic Small Wood Insert is perfect for that drafty fireplace that isn’t quite big enough for a standard insert or for that area in your new house that invites a more compact style heater. It also adapts to fit most pre-fabricated fireplaces delivering clean, high efficiency heat to your home.
I1150 Wood Fireplace Insert Key Features:
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Wood-finished handle
- Heavy duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Front mounted air adjustment
- Air operating safety tool
- High performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Heavy gauge steel log retainers to stop logs from rolling
- Welded ash lip will never bend or break
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Burn Time||up to 8 hrs.|
|Firebox Capacity||1.3 cu. ft.|
|View Area||126 sq. in.|
|Vent Type||Stainless Flex Liner|
|Vent Size (Air Intake)||N/A|
|Vent Size (Exhaust)||6″|
|Minimum Fireplace Opening*|
|Width (front)||23 in.|
|Depth||13 3/4 in.|
|Dimension Notes: *using standard flue adaptor|
Please speak with your agent about shipping rates and be sure to ask if your purchase is applicable for free shipping.
Fits true to size. Do you need size or installation advice? Our contact details are below. Your agent will also send you an installation manual after purchasing.
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund. More info.
Every unit comes with a manufacturer warranty that can be found in the product manual. Be sure to speak with your agent about the warranty provided by the manufacturer for each unit you’re interested in.
Call us at +1 800-925-7868
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.